As the first owner of the car enjoy 5 years unlimited mileage warranty
Terms and Conditions Apply
The 5 years unlimited mileage warranty includes the original manufacturer warranty policy and becomes effective from the traffic department registration date for the first owner.
For further details please refer to the Warranty booklet Terms and Conditions.
- The warranty is in two parts:
- The original manufacturer’s warranty (3 years or 100,000 km whichever comes first). This warranty covers either repair or replace any parts of the new Toyota Vehicle that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use and is automatically transferable to second or subsequent owners subject to meeting maintenance criteria and condition mentioned in the warranty booklet.
- A top up warranty which provides cover up to a total of 5 years with unlimited mileage. This warranty applies to the first owners, but may be transferred to a second or subsequent owner with transferable charges provided the periodic maintenance has been completed as per the manufacturer’s schedule and an inspection of the vehicle by company staff for which a payment may be charged. The new owner should fill the owner status change card found in this booklet.
For more information please call 1803803.
- Battery warranty
- Battery warranty (3 years or 100,000 km whichever comes first): First 2 years 100% covered, third year battery covered 50% labor and parts.
For more details please check the warranty booklet.
- Parts Warranty
- Parts replacement warranty with-in six months from the date of purchase. The failed part being fitted by authorized Toyota distributor only and will be replaced free of charge. Terms and conditions apply.
- Tire Warranty Policy*
Vehicles with Altered Odometer Reading
- If there are any vibration complaints on the originally equipped tires, you should approach the Toyota dealer with-in three months or 5,000 KM whichever comes first from the date of sale.
- What is not covered? Irregular wear, flat spot, road hazards puncture, cuts, improper repairs and inflation pressure, overloading, spinning, misuse, misalignment, braking tractions, fire, tread cuts, side wall damage etc.,
(Tire Warranty against manufacturing defects is for one year from the date of sale. Above column “What is not covered?” Any of these item exist manufactures warranty void.)
For more details and conditions, please refer to the Sales Agreement clause No. 5.
Altered KMS Warranty will be void.
If you are touring or relocating outside Kuwait and a problem arises, please consult a local Toyota dealer or contact No: (+965) 1803803
Other Terms and Conditions are mentioned in the Warranty Booklet and Vehicle Sales Agreement.
*Note: As per Manufacturer Warranty Policy tire warranty is handled by the tire agent in the market and their decision is final.